Monday 5 March 2012

I Blame Pinterest

So I know the blogging world has been around for quite awhile now but I've never really given it any thought and then this little website called Pinterest came into my life and with it came so many blogs...and now I'm addicted to Pinterest and to blogs!! I sneak a few minutes while Dora is on (and sometimes Dora is on back to back thanks to Netflix) and I check out what my friends have pinned on Pinterest and then I go check out some of my favorite blogs to see what's new in their world.

Thanks to these blogs and Pinterest I now have so many  ideas and projects that I "need" to do...and I have so much time on my hands with 5 kids that I will have to keep going onto Pinterest and these blogs everyday to make sure that I never run out of things to do!!

As I always say "never a dull moment "....

http://pinterest.com

*Stephanie's warning...Pinterest can be addicting because it's so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment